(Enrollment of the Providers with insurances)
Astron EHS will work on the Credentialing of the providers with the various insurance companies and network administrators.
A brand new or initial contract of the Dentist with the new insurance or network.
The renewal of the existing contract due to expiry of the original contract.
Astron EHS will need the following documents or details to enroll the dentist:
- Personal Bio-profile (CV)
- Educational profile with Specialty study detail
- Work experience detail
- Banking detail for EFT set-up
- TIN (Tax Identification Number)
- NPI (National Provider Identifier)
- DEA (Drug Enforcement Agency) registration
- W-9 form (needed for practice address)
- Professional Liability Insurance (Malpractice liability insurance)
- In-house service and Intern detail
- Locum-Tenant detail
- On-call provider’s detail
- 24X7 service line detail, etc.
Astron EHS will collect the enrollment forms from the respective insurances and fill up the detail and the Authorized Signature as instructed by the insurance. The same will be submitted by Astron EHS to insurances via email or fax. After certain time, Astron EHS will follow up for the status of the enrollment which will be shared with the office manager in a spreadsheet.